Our climate control warehouse offers many benefits for vehicles, boats, RV’s, campers and other vehicles. Located in Airway Heights, WA, we are just 10 minutes from downtown Spokane. Our indoor climate controlled warehouse provides the following benefits for all tenants:
- Convenient drop-off and pickup with onsite staff 7 days a week from 8am – 5pm
- Protection against weather, sun exposure and the unpredictable Pacific NW weather
- Less winterization and wash-down requirements
- Preservation of wood, upholstery, paint, electrical systems, and exterior finishes
- Security with onsite staff and a secure commercial facility
- Electrical hookups for RV’s and campers to protect batteries
- High Quality Construction – including concrete floors with drains and insulated building walls
What does climate control storage mean?
Climate control means that the facility is kept between 60 degrees Fahrenheit and 85 degrees Fahrenheit year-round and the fully enclosed indoor storage also protects from the sun and weather year-round.
Pricing & Availability
Our available space is always changing, so please call for current ability and pricing. During full periods, we also keep a wait list that allows you to reserve a spot for callback when something does become available.